Sr. Marketing Data Analyst – Brand
Our client, a consumer-focused technology company is looking for a Sr. Marketing Data Analyst.
- Improve ROI of marketing initiatives by building robust performance measurement and quantifying indirect influence of media channels.
- Analyze multi-channel acquisition paths and derive actionable insights to optimize media mix and conversion funnels.
- Partner with product marketing and product leaders to improve understanding of user behavior and develop creative strategies to drive feature adoption and product engagement.
- Extract data from internal systems, identify the correct metrics needed, create reports and analyze them to understand key trends.
- Discover and effectively communicate actionable insights to marketing stakeholders and senior leadership that address the most important business questions we are facing.
- Create systems and tools to empower the team to find answers themselves.
- 5+ years working in a marketing analytics role
- Expert SQL skills coupled with the intellectual curiosity to turn data into actionable insights.
- Proven track record collaborating with teams to leverage data-driven insights to improve performance.
- Proficiency with data visualization tools – Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with marketing platforms, tools and attribution models, like Google, Facebook Ads, DSPs, Iterable / other ESPs, etc.
- You have a bias towards action; you don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do and are comfortable working with ambiguity.
- You are a strong communicator and have art for communicating complex findings in a simple way.
- You have excellent intuition for numbers and data.