Sr. Manager, SEO – Agency
Our client, a growing B2B agency is looking for a Sr. Manager, SEO to work completely remote.
- Develop and execute comprehensive SEO strategies to meet and exceed client goals for organic search.
- Monitor, analyze and report on metrics from various sources, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Moz, Stat Search Analytics, etc.
- Proactively recommend and take actions to enhance overall search and marketing performance, prioritizing according to the size of opportunity and level of difficulty.
- Implement recommended activities across multiple clients, in some cases delegating and driving implementation.
- Meet with clients on a regular basis to review strategy development, implementation and results.
- Not just keep current on the latest trends in search marketing, but also develop and articulate POVs on the changing landscape of SEO.
- Mentor and educate junior members of the team on SEO strategy and execution.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in online marketing, with at least 5 years in SEO.
- Must have a deep understanding of SEO best practices, keyword research methodologies, information architecture, and other components of SEO.
- Ability to turn research and analysis into actionable insights and comprehensive but readable documents is paramount. Obviously, excellent technical skills and proficiency in MS Office suite are important—strong Excel skills are a must.
- Bonus points for additional successful online marketing experience outside of SEO. Organic social or content marketing is a big plus.
- Highly analytical in both thinking and hands-on experience with tools like Moz, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and other analytics tools.
- The ideal candidate will want to learn—and educate others—about other areas of digital marketing beyond SEO.