Sr Manager, Patient Lifecycle Marketing – Brand
Our client, a consumer healthcare company is looking for a Sr. Manager, Patient Lifecycle Marketing.
Strategy and Project Planning:
- Fully develop campaign strategies for email marketing and integrated campaigns, managing the campaign’s lifecycle from strategic development through execution and analysis.
- Develop and manage project plans for email campaigns and multi-channel campaigns.
- Develop and implement testing plans and measurement for email marketing.
- Through the administration of Marketing Cloud, build email messages, campaign automations, and triggered sends to deliver email campaigns that nurture and convert leads into sales.
- Using data from Salesforce, develop audience segmentation and nurturing campaigns.
- Support campaign execution for integrated campaigns that leverage online and offline channels.
- Collaborate with creative and digital resources on the development of copy, graphics, landing pages, and other assets needed for email and other channels.
- Provide day-to-day Marketing Cloud system maintenance and configuration, serving as the platform administrator and the first line of defense for system support.
- Work closely with the Salesforce administrative and development teams to develop reporting and ensure data is being synchronized correctly between Salesforce and Marketing Cloud.
- Enhance the Marketing Cloud platform through recommended integrations.
- Work with account reps, vendors, and internal IT resources as needed to resolve issues, implement updates and improvements, or secure resources for specific projects.
Reporting and Analytics:
- Assist with defining and tracking KPIs and benchmarks for campaigns, individual touch points, and sender reputation.
- Monitor engagement and sender reputation metrics. Work with analysts to review and interpret campaign results and KPIs, and provide recommendations and insights for optimizing performance.
- Report findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Continuously improve effectiveness using performance metrics and A/B testing.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in CRM, marketing automation, and/or email marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science, or similar.
- Experience with Salesforce.com required.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Pardot, or similar required.
- Working knowledge of SQL and AMPscript.
- Results-oriented with the proven ability to identify, track, and report on KPIs for email marketing campaigns.
- Experience in nurturing or CRM programs.
- Practical hands-on experience with deploying emails (list pull/audience building, email design/building, tracking, QA, and deployment).
- Experience setting up, troubleshooting, and optimizing automated email programs.
- Familiarity with HTML strongly preferred.
- Excellent planning, time management, and organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment.
- Ability to manage a diverse set of tasks, prioritize workload, and deliver results against deadlines in a fast-paced environment.