Sr. Director of Display Marketing – Brand
Our client, a fintech company is looking for a Sr. Director of Display Marketing.
- Be responsible for the vision, strategy, and execution of acquisition campaigns across all the major display channels
- Optimize and aggressively grow a 7 figure monthly spend, while maintaining ROAS
- Execute full-funnel digital marketing campaigns including strategy, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization, and reporting
- Work with data and analytics teams to implement best measurement frameworks, mine deeper insights, and run A/B and multivariate tests to iterate into new ideas
- Partner with the creative to drive ROI through rigorous and systematic creative and narrative testing, focused on optimization and testing new approaches
- Partner with the digital product team to drive projects to engage and convert traffic as efficiently as possible (e.g., landing page testing, CRO, etc.)
- Lead the development of best-in-class display campaigns, building strategic and innovative plans to deliver performance-based results and drive significant business revenue
- You are strategic, have a bias towards action, and are a self-starter.
- Team oriented, you can collaborate effectively across functions and inspire action by driving strong alignment and coordination
- You are data-driven, adept at mining data for hidden insights and drive curiosity around the “why” behind the “what”.
- You are hungry, want to take risks, and learn by doing
- 10+ years’ experience in managing user acquisition/growth campaigns, with at least 3 years leading a high-performance digital marketing team.
- Proven ability to manage and grow acquisition-focused programs at scale ($3mn+/month). You know how to drive ROI at scale. Must have.
- You have deep expertise and passion for paid advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and other social platforms. You love to geek out around how these platforms/algorithms work.
- You are data-driven and are hands-on with analysis on channel performance, identify optimization opportunities and use data to inform business decisions.
- You understand the power of creative and downstream CRO and have instrumented collaborative processes with the creative, content, and product team.
- Technical knowledge of web marketing tools, such as pixels, tags, and landing pages