Senior SEO Product Manager – Brand
Our client, a fintech company is looking for a Senior SEO Product Manager.
- Product – define the goals, metrics, and compelling features for the team based on consumer insights. Create and maintain a roadmap and engineering/design tickets that are 2-6 sprints ahead.
- SEO – set the organic acquisition roadmap based on SEO insights, competitive analysis, and industry analysis.
- Business Impact – own and drive large, consistent gains in SEO traffic, leads, and closes across multiple consumer product categories.
- Execution – lead a cross-functional team of engineers, QA, designers, and more to deliver maximum value .
- Analytics – use analytics to guide direction and build a rapid, test and learn process that drives consistent growth.
- Strategy – create and execute the long term vision as an independent consumer portal that also delivers benefits for the company.
- Product – 5+ years of digital consumer Product Management experience acquiring insights and leading a cross-functional team to turn them into double digit YoY consumer engagement and/or revenue gains.
- SEO – 3+ years of SEO experience for a top 1000 website driving double digit YoY traffic growth.
- Content – 2+ years of experience at a top 1000 website driving SEO content requirements and linking strategies that resulted in direct growth impact.
- Business – Proven ability to deliver significant revenue/profit impact through product changes.
- Execution – Proven experience driving measurable consumer and business results through consumer product/engineering changes while helicoptering from strategy to tactics.
- Analytical – 3+ years of experience driving consistent growth via a rapid, test and learn product development process.
- Strategy – 5+ years of experience creating a product vision that inspires the cross-functional team and creates a step-function in consumer engagement and business results.