Senior Programmatic Marketing Manager – Brand
Our client, an eCommerce company is looking for a Senior Programmatic Marketing Manager.
- Lead research & development of new channels for acquisition such as programmatic display, video, audio and more as we continue to test and invest in new growth opportunities
- Maintain and evolve a testing framework to expand our volume & pace of learning across the business
- Build roadmaps, forecasts and budget plans in close collaboration with the broader team
- Work closely with data analytics on audience segmentation & LTV measurement
- Possess the ability to look beyond the numbers to develop creative strategies
- Maintain acquisition reporting, campaign calendars, monthly budgeting and vendor management
- Maximize the impact of ad spend by building and maintaining comprehensive dashboards of campaigns to drive and hit CPA and LTV targets.
- Present campaign insights, performance results, and initiatives to the leadership team on an ongoing basis
- Lead, coach, and foster team growth
- 7+ years' hands-on e-commerce or B2C experience in direct response/customer acquisition marketing, and at least 5 years in programmatic media
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency with traditional and emerging paid acquisition programs (Programmatic Display, Digital Video & Audio, etc.)
- Hands-on experience working with and/or setting up, trafficking, and optimizing media through ad servers or DSPs
- Ability to manage multiple team members and priorities in fast-paced environment; work collaboratively with cross-functional teams; and ensure high quality deliverables with attention to detail
- High level of autonomy and self-motivation, with strong analytics skills and a keen approach to problem solving
- Strong understanding of multi-touch attribution and media mix models
- Experience managing and negotiating with outside agencies and third-party vendors
- Always innovating – never satisfied with the status quo
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and 'all things digital'
- Firm grasp of digital marketing KPI’s (CPA, ROAS, LTV, ROI)
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background screen