Senior Manager, Website Strategy — Brand
Our client, a consumer healthcare company is looking for a Senior Manager of Website Strategy.
- Devise strategic plans that enable the website to serve earned, owned, and paid media channels
- Partner with channel managers, and key stakeholders to socialize and execute on concepts that spans the entire customer journey
- Build robust testing programs and conduct experiments that are validated with research and data, helping to identify and create compelling acquisition and nurture campaigns for the highest potential customer segments
- Collaborate with designers, content producers, and agency partners to create wireframes and clickable prototypes to present recommended design layouts and content
- Provide direction for project managers and development teams to execute technical work that may include coding new features and enhancements, configuring measurement and tracking, and deploying experiments
- Actively monitor topline website performance and maintain in-depth understanding of industry trends and best practices for uncovering compelling insights, engaging in strategic discussions, and driving actionable decisions with key stakeholders
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy that complements paid search and other marketing programs.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrated success of identifying target audiences and driving web experiences that engage, inform, and motivate through continuous optimization of the website, landing pages, and overall sales funnel
- Expertise in WordPress, Optimizely, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, XD)
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager 360
- Working knowledge of front-end and back-end web development and design limitations/capabilities
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Highly organized and process oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks at once while delivering results against deadlines
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, leading the website strategy for a high-growth consumer-oriented business is strongly preferred.