Senior Brand Designer – Brand
Our client, a fintech company is looking for a Senior Brand Designer.
- Create brand consistency, ensuring that company-wide materials for the company and those of our major ecommerce partner to support and strengthen brand and personality.
- Shape the visual identity on our partner platforms across multiple mediums with illustration, photography, digital media, application design, web design, video/film, print and presentations
- Work closely with marketing to design assets for flagship website, online and offline marketing including emails, digital display, social media, business collateral, video assets, infographics and photography assets for content marketing.
- Lead concepting and developing compelling integrated marketing campaigns. Articulate brand’s narrative to help the world understand how our products fit into a new generation of commerce.
- Guide and partner with internal teams and platform partners in the development of B2C and B2B campaigns and partner marketing.
- Provide guidance and creative feedback to our platform/ecommerce partners.
- 6+ years of relevant experience with a track record of shipping inspiring, well-crafted work across mediums—web, mobile, video, email, social, print, experiential/event.
- A leader, designer, conceptual thinker, mentor, and communicator.
- Well-versed across the creative spectrum, with an understanding of skill and execution requirements across visual design, art direction, and brand positioning.
- Experience in branding work (brand development, brand refresh) and campaign development, big and small—from brand campaigns and tentpole ideas to seasonal campaigns and promotions.
- Experience in partner marketing campaigns.
- Experience in ecommerce platforms a plus.
- Experience web design. UX experience a plus.
- Understanding of how to leverage consumer mindsets and strategic insights to drive creative thinking.
- Understanding of marketing strategy, user journeys, and targeted marketing.
- Agency experience or have managed/partnered with agencies.
- Experience working across consumer, business, global, and internal audiences (sales teams, PR/communications).
- A great communicator with the ability to clearly, effectively, and consistently articulate rationale for design decisions.
- Must understand design systems
- Must be proficient in Figma and Photoshop. Must be able to work in Google docs and Asana.