Senior Account Manager – Programmatic – Agency
Our client, a leading performance marketing agency with offices all over the US, is looking for a Senior Account Manager, Programmatic to work completely remote
- The Senior Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day set up, trafficking, monitoring, and optimization of programmatic media campaigns across multiple buying platforms.
- The Senior Account Manager will serve a portfolio of clients and collaborate across an integrated team to ensure media plans are delivered flawlessly in line with customer processes and standards.
- You have a strong skill set in data analysis and quantitative analysis and don’t mind spending some time in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, strong attention to detail, and resourceful with no reservations about tackling a tough problem
- Determine the best digital media plan across programmatic and direct partners
- Serve as the client-facing programmatic lead on account teams (usually comprised of an account lead, paid search lead & paid social lead)
- Set-up & launch of programmatic media campaigns working across a variety of DSPs
- Oversee the RFP, launch, and post campaign stages with a variety of media publications
- Coordinate with ad ops on ad trafficking in DCM, as well as guiding floodlight and tracking set up for net new advertisers
- Monitor media in-flight campaign pacing, budgets, optimizations and results, both in-flight and post buy
- Troubleshooting trafficking issues related to creative, publisher implementation & escalating to 3rd party vendors
- Create reports and provide data-driven recommendations that support optimizing campaigns towards client’s desired KPIs
- Measure impact and effectiveness of campaigns using quantitative and qualitative metrics to share with account lead and client side contact
- Provide subject matter expertise on executing programmatic media campaigns across different programmatic platforms
- 3+ years of experience in programmatic and digital direct media management
- Experience working with at least one of the following: DV360, The Trade Desk, Amazon DSP, QuantCast
- Experience presenting programmatic performance and strategy in a client-facing scenario
- Very high attention to detail and ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.