SEM Manager – Brand
Our client, a leading ecommerce platform, is looking for a Paid Search Manager to work remotely.
- Our client is the leading product discovery platform for publishers and brands.
- They provide 2500+ merchants and retailers with unmatched exposure through product listings and shoppable articles.
- We are actively seeking a problem-solver and go-getter to become SEM Manager.
- This role will focus on scaling and managing our entire SEM direct response program. In this role, you will be responsible for driving paid search, shopping, display and YouTube traffic to our ecommerce shops, while working very closely with the product and analytics team to develop the proper tools to support and sustain long term growth.
- You will be responsible for media buying, strategy, performance, product enhancements, and reporting.
- This individual must have a proven track record of success and will be responsible for taking ownership of this channel.
- Oversee our SEM strategy to scale spend and drive profitable ROI across our ecommerce shops
- Manage all day-to-day campaign operations from ideation to execution to reporting
- Build out paid search, Google shopping, Display and YouTube to drive revenue at scale
- Help set annual, monthly, and weekly goals based on the company's overarching objectives
- Analyze campaign data, identify actionable opportunities, and measure and report on performance
- Identify and test new innovative and growth opportunities within the channel to deliver on CPA/ROAS/LTV goals.
- Champion and challenge changes to operational efficiencies and work cross-functionally with teams to streamline or build various internal workflows
- 3+ years experience scaling and managing paid search campaigns
- 1+ years experience working cross-functionally with product/analytics team