PPC Manager – Brand
Our client, a leading fin tech firm, is looking for a Paid Search Manager in their LA office.
- At least 4 years of online PPC experience is required.
- We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of managing 6-7 figure monthly ad budgets with a positive ROI.
- You should be someone who dreams in Keywords and Ads. Excel pivot tables bow down to your awesomeness when you do analytics to find profitable keywords.
- Being a self starter is a must. You will not be micro managed. You will be given a direction and a budget and the world will be your oyster. You will blaze the path conquering your competitors.
- We are seeking a PPC Manager / PPC Media Buyer with extensive knowledge of PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising.
- You will be responsible for keyword and ad creation along with the research and competitive analysis that comes with it. You should have done this in the past and should be very good at this.
- You should have at least 4 years of experience with PPC and be detail oriented. We are looking for someone who will watch the campaigns like a hawk, and will hit the ground running.
- You must have a desire to win and the work ethic to put in the work to win. Giving up is not an option. Somewhere out there is pivot table that will make even the worst campaign profitable, and you will put in the work to find it, scale it, and win with it.
- Build and manage campaigns with 20+ networks such as Bing, Adwords, Bidvertise, Advertise.com, Outbrain, Nativo, etc.
- At least 4 years of PPC experience.
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year university is required.
- Knowledge of competition analysis services like SEM Rush
- A passion for beating your competitors.
- Knowledge of Ad and keyword best practices
- Knowledge of behavioral and contextual marketing.
- Online keyword planner and research tools
- Knowledge of remarketing strategies
- Knowledge of efficient keyword grouping, negative keywords, broad match vs exact match, etc.
- Technical aspects of HTML, pixel placement, URL structures
- A self-starter who takes pride in their work and has the drive to succeed.