Paid Social Senior Director- Agency
Our client, a leading digital marketing agency is looking for a Sr. Director, Paid Social, to work completely remote.
- As a Social Media Senior Director, you will be a key member of our department and agency leadership team, working to develop both talent and client-facing social media advertising strategies.
- You will focus on building simultaneous growth for your direct reports, your client book of business, and the agency.
- The Senior Director role is dynamic and requires extreme ownership, autonomous decision-making, executive presence, and thoughtful, collaborative internal strategic planning and problem solving to ensure, as a team and a company, we are positioned for the future. In this role, you will have a voice in all day-to-day operations and the direction of our team.
- Managing a team of 2-4 Director and Associate Director level personnel. Your primary responsibilities include driving client retention and growth within your director group, managing resources and your director-level PNL profitably, and contributing to the overall company OKR and vision roadmap.
- Overseeing multiple key client accounts, providing executive leadership, business strategy and leading innovation conversations.
- Providing annual performance reviews, in-depth monthly check-ins and customized professional development plans for direct reports
- Maintaining the ability to train account managers on all social media fundamentals, including media planning, campaign building & optimizing, reporting, platform nuances, and data processing & analysis
- Coaching direct reports on foundational skills, including clear communication, expectation setting, rapport building, active listening and conflict de-escalation
- Continuously refining and updating the training process and materials for new hires
- Maintaining sufficient knowledge of core digital marketing channels, including paid search, SEO, content marketing, email marketing and programmatic
- 5+ years of experience working in paid media advertising comprising of media planning/buying in paid social for high growth/start-up ecosystems within an agency/client environment
- A positive attitude and strong coaching/leadership skills
- Both performance marketing and brand marketing/planning experience required
- Minimum of 2-3 years prior staff management with career development and mentoring experience
- Extensive experience developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on paid campaigns on social platforms, established and emerging
- Experienced with data analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Working knowledge of the FMP and ad tech landscape
- Expert working experience in Google suite, Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote, Asana
- Strong experience building and articulating full-funnel, growth marketing initiatives for diverse range of clients and verticals (Ecom/retail and lead gen preferred)
- Experiencing managing a group towards annual OKRs or organizational objectives with high involvement and accountability
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and respond to situations quickly