Media Planner – Agency
Our client, a growing B2B agency is looking for a Media Planner to work completely remote.
- A successful candidate should be a direct response marketing expert, highly analytical, committed to making data-driven decisions, and have experience balancing scale and profitability targets.
- You love diving into the media buying weeds – managing, testing, creating, and optimizing all things media.
- You’re a skilled negotiator who is able to build long-term relationships with our partners while always prioritizing the best interests of our clients.
- Identify, RFP, and negotiate with appropriate media partners for various campaigns based on the goals and objectives of that campaign.
- May include but isn’t limited to impression-based or lead-based buys such as eblasts, newsletter sponsorships, and content syndication programs.
- End-to-end coordination and management of approved buys including creation of IOs, negotiating terms, trafficking and coordination of creative/deliverables, and ongoing reporting and optimization of the partner mix
- Develop ongoing testing roadmaps for your channels to continually improve performance
- Track and manage the delivery of programs, working with our partners to ensure delivery is in accordance with the IO terms and negotiating make-goods where necessary
- Maintain vendor database as the primary strategy point of contact for all vendors (includes master contact list, meeting coordination, etc.)
- Ongoing investigation & research of new media opportunities
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- 2-4 years of media buying/planning experience
- Agency experience is required for this role
- Client-facing experience and digital marketing experience are a must
- Must have hands-on experience planning and buying content syndication and direct publisher programs
- B2B experience, and particularly ABM experience is required
- Prior experience working with various content syndication and publishers focused on B2B market in securities, fintech, health and other tech vertical publishers for North American, English speaking Latin countries; EMEA and APJ a huge plus