Marketing Manager, Paid Social – Brand
Our client, a consumer-focused technology company is looking for a Marketing Manager, Paid Social.
- Take over day-to-day management of key paid media channels using conversion data, customer insights and behaviors to reach the desired audience and optimize performance.
- Audit existing campaign structure on platforms including audience targeting and optimization tactics.
- Measure, track, and document all test results and critical insights and develop testing strategies for scaling budget as efficiently as possible.
- Analyze performance of creative assets and messaging in ads and on landing pages, ideate on new approaches, and develop a testing framework to maximize learnings and performance.
- Analyze audience data to identify unique audience segments and behaviors to drive custom targeting and messaging tactics within paid channels.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a cross-channel media plan with forecasted performance models based off of historical data.
- Analyze conversion data down the user funnel and work with the design and growth teams on testing new landing page variants and re-engagement strategies.
- Create performance reports and present learnings across the company.
- 3+ years of professional experience leading paid media campaigns across various platforms, in particular Paid Search and/or Paid Social.
- Demonstrated experience in leading creative projects from ideation to delivery and launch.
- Extensive experience working with audience segmentation, personalization, and/or conversion optimization.
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics platforms and marketing technology.
- Strong proficiency with key campaign management tools and platforms (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Experience optimizing landing pages.
- Possess very strong Excel and PowerPoint Skills.
- Experience collaborating with a diverse group of colleagues.