Marketing Director – Brand
Our client, a technology and services firm is looking for a Marketing Director.
- Work with clients to establish critical marketing goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their digital marketing, PR and event marketing goals
- Engage regularly with assigned portfolio of customers via strategic and operational discussions to evaluate digital marketing and event marketing needs and strategies
- Build and maintain trusting relationships at all levels including decision makers, influencers, stakeholders and operational teams
- Continually assess customer progress toward stated goals and drive expected results in the areas of adoption, usage, business value, friction and overall relationship
- Ensure internal alignment on customer’s goals and marketing strategies. Partner with cross functional teams to develop and execute omni channel digital marketing, PR, and brand strategies that maximize value for customers
- As a customer advocate, ensure customer needs are met and account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Present the value proposition and solution set to customer audiences ranging from senior executives to operational teams
- Educate customers on the value they can generate from the power of their solution
- Gather customer feedback and communicate with internal teams to shape operational strategies and product roadmap
- Achieve timely contract renewals and opportunities for upsell/cross-sell working with the sales team as needed
- 4+ years’ experience in a customer facing position preferably in a marketing account management role, including marketing strategy, customer retention, contract renewals, and performing business reviews.
- Solid understanding and experience developing campaign strategies using multiple digital marketing channels especially social media, Content, and website optimization.
- Public Relations, media management, event marketing experience
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate value
- Ability to deliver effective presentations, group facilitation and one-on-one consultation
- Be able to analyze digital performance metrics to present value to customers
- Excellent organization and project management capability
- Excellent time management skills
- Track record in building and maintaining strong, trusting relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including decision makers and functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree