Lead, Marketing Analytics – Brand
Our client, a fintech company is looking for a Lead, Marketing Analytics.
- Drive business outcomes by translating analytic insights into actionable recommendations to help accelerate partner marketing with key enterprise merchants through programs including but not limited to paid co-marketing, integrated campaigns and lifecycle marketing
- Develop and implement measurement and learning agenda by partnering closely with merchant-facing Marketing and Client Success teams and launching through enterprise merchant’s partner marketing programs
- Be the main marketing analytics and data advisor for Marketing and Client Success teams in supporting strategy and execution of partner marketing with enterprise merchants
- Derive tracking, measurement and data pipeline requirements from partner marketing objectives and ensure implementation by both internal and external marketing engineering teams
- Establish robust performance reporting dashboards, develop target forecasting and drive analytical agenda to help understand marketing effectiveness and drive user growth
- Passionate to disrupt the lending and financial industry for the better
- 6+ years of experience in an analytically-driven role (analytics, consulting, finance, etc.)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to influence cross-functionally, driving effective communication with both internal and external / technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, familiarity with leveraging Python or R for efficient analyses
- Strong working knowledge of marketing metrics such as CPM, CPC, CAC:LTV, ROAS, share-of-cart, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of MarTech/AdTech subjects such as attribution, user & conversion tracking, CDP/DMP, Look-a-like targeting, conversion & brand lift studies, etc
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment