International Marketing & Operations Manager- Brand
Our client, a leading DTC Brand, is looking for an International Marketing Manager in their NYC office.
- Manage and optimize digital campaigns for our international markets across Facebook, Google, Snapchat, DSPs, Bing, and other channels
- Work with the Creative Director to create and optimize creatives for various marketing campaigns
- Work with the Analytics team to develop robust reporting and insights into marketing performance
- Maintain our separate European website built on Shopify and work accordingly with the Operations team so that back-end processes such as fulfillment and inventory forecasting are rock solid
- Track and measure customer satisfaction in international markets
- College degree, Masters being a bonus, in a business field such as communications, advertising, marketing, etc.
- At least 4 years of experience managing monthly media budgets of over $1 million USD
- extensive experience with Facebook Ads (over $10M managed) and Google AdWords search, display and YouTube (over $5M managed)
- Experience working on international marketing budgets would be preferred
- Comfortable working with e-commerce platforms, preferably Shopify
- Have worked for a direct to consumer brand in multiple markets around the world, including those where English isn't the primary language
- You have passion. Maybe you’re an amateur pinball player, a writer, a car enthusiast, a side hustler. You know what it’s like to deeply enjoy what you do and you embrace it.
- You have a sense of humor. You know life’s too short to take yourself too seriously.