Influencer & Partnerships Manager- Brand
Our client, a leading direct to consumer brand in the NYC area is looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager.
- Your priorities will be direct-response first and brand-building second
- Source and manage all relationship-based growth marketing channels including affiliate, partnerships, influencers, Youtube, podcast, and more
- Track performance on a weekly and monthly basis and make adjustments to improve target KPIs
- Assist in and iterating upon marketing operations related projects, such as communications with influencers and coordinating samples
- Provide help in merchandising calendars and site initiatives
- Familiarity with performance tracking, measurement, attribution
- Proven marketer who understands and has worked across the full DTC marketing funnel
- Highly analytical and comfortable with data. Knows how to manipulate and synthesize raw data to extract actionable learnings
- Intuitive project manager who can build and organize well-defined deliverables to meet the goals of the marketing project
- You know e-commerce platforms like Shopify or Magento inside and out, and familiar with setting up and maintaining third-party apps on the website
- 2+ years of experience in relevant channels using influencers and partnerships to drive sales
- You’re like us! You’re a self-starter, a go-getter, and get-it-doner. You thrive in fast-paced environments and like getting your hands dirty.
- You have passion. Maybe you’re an amateur pinball player, a writer, a car enthusiast, a side hustler. You know what it’s like to deeply enjoy what you do and you embrace it.
- You have a sense of humor. You know life’s too short to take yourself too seriously.