Head of Organic Social
Our client, a leading e-commerce company is looking for a Head of Organic Social in their SF office.
- Be the social media expert within the company, maintaining a cutting edge understanding of best practices, features, strategies, and tactics for all social channels.
- Plan and execute all social media content on all active channels; create and manage the social media calendar based on the company’s product marketing priorities and broader cultural trends.
- Partner with the brand/creative team social media counterpart on creative needs (from ideation to approval) for all channels.
- Collaborate with Influencer Marketing, PR and Paid Social/Display teams to share learnings and scale the impact of social-related marketing initiatives.
- Design and execute social media reporting on key metrics, such as engagement, traffic, new customers, and revenue; share weekly performance reporting with key stakeholders
- Well-versed on all relevant social media platforms and trends. You know the platforms and tools that make social media marketing impactful.
- A passionate consumer-centric thinker and customer advocate. You understand social media consumer behavior deeply and intuitively, put the customer first, and influence others to think similarly.
- Results oriented. You are most comfortable in work environments which are outcome-oriented and merit-based, and are highly motivated by goal accomplishment.
- Receptive to change. You are flexible, adaptable, innovative, and open in response to competitive pressure and market change.
- A strong cross-functional and team leader, fun to work with and for, effective in influencing and coaching others and collaborating with them to create phenomenal results.
- Naturally collaborative, with experience working across functions.
- Able to balance both short-term and long-term marketing planning and multitask, while still paying attention to details and executing flawlessly.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, with at least 3 years working directly on social media and digital strategy
- Extensive experience developing and executing high impact social media marketing
- Experience with relevant tools, such as Opal and Dash Hudson