Head of Demand Generation – Brand
Santa Cruz, CA OR Salt Lake City
Our client, a leading software firm is looking for a Director, Demand Generation in their Salt Lake City office.
- Oversee all demand generation programs, strategy, budget, and targets
- Manage team members and agency partners while also stepping in to execute, build, and run key Marketing campaigns as necessary.
- Drive demand generation and lead nurturing programs, with an emphasis on data-driven decisions for generating qualified leads and securing sales meetings.
- Develop a full command of all key metrics to ensure we build a scalable and efficient marketing machine (e.g. spend efficiency metrics, CAC, channel budgets, and key channel KPIs).
- Effective program execution & alignment across marketing, SDR and sales teams.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product leadership to ensure feedback loops are in place to monitor lead quality
- Create multi-channel campaigns to reach key personas and companies using a variety of strategies, including Account Based Marketing tools and technology.
- Define KPIs and provide recommendations to increase campaign effectiveness.
- Excellent written communication skills, able to convey complex ideas in a way that is easy to consume.
- 10 + years of progressive demand generation experience.
- 7+ years experience in B2B marketing
- Experience working at a high-growth start up, preferably with a SaaS organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing; MBA a plus
- Experience putting in place regular reporting cadences to keep executive staff and marketing team up to speed on progress
- Deep expertise in marketing analytics (e.g. conversion rates, cost per lead, CAC, CPA, etc.)
- Experience in tech or financial services industries