Growth Strategy Lead – Brand
Our client, a technology start-up is looking for a Growth Strategy Lead.
- Own all analytics & executive reporting and help shape strategy for the Growth team.
- Own and execute on strategic projects (e.g., market sizing, sprint impact analysis, etc.)
- Oversee all reporting and analytics for the Growth team’s various efforts, shaping the narrative that gets presented and shared with the rest of the company.
- Create and manage the data, analyses, dashboards, and reporting narrative of the Growth team.
- Determine what KPIs we should focus on, while helping the individual teams within Growth continuously optimize their efforts through an iterative, data-centric approach.
- Finally, you’ll work closely with the Director of Growth to plan and strategize the long term focus
- 5+ years of direct Data Science or Strategy & Analytics experience
- Mastery of SQL and Tableau (or other Business Insight tools)
- Experience operating in an 80/20 mindset and deliberately prioritizing your time when there are competing exciting and impactful projects to work on
- Strong ability to organize and communicate large, complex initiatives and parallel work streams that involve many cross-functional stakeholders (both verbal and written)
- Resourceful, hard working, and solutions oriented mindset — you work to solve your own problems before asking for help
- Data and results driven — you like to beat the odds and blow past goals