Growth Marketing Lead – Brand
Our client, a technology start-up is looking for a Growth Marketing Lead.
- Oversee lifecycle marketing efforts to drive new and existing users
- Own the testing roadmap, strategy, and execution for developing a comprehensive set of communications (e.g., in-app, push, SMS, email) to drive certain outcomes.
- Help optimize our SDR team’s efforts, which is the central nervous system for our sales team.
- Optimize the team’s processes and outbound dialing efforts to ensure we have enough leads
- Driving demand generation experimentation.
- Create and continue tweaking top-of-funnel strategy, tying together Brand efforts to down-funnel conversions and revenue.
- Coordinate across the business, especially with our Marketing team to ensure all Integrate Marketing Campaigns drive towards measurable results and ultimately have positive business impact.
- 5+ years of direct Growth or Growth Marketing experience
- Familiarity with SQL and Tableau (or other Business Insight tools)
- Experience operating in an 80/20 mindset and deliberately prioritizing your time when there are competing exciting and impactful projects to work on
- Strong ability to organize and communicate large, complex initiatives and parallel work streams that involve many cross-functional stakeholders (both verbal and written)
- Resourceful, hard working, and solutions oriented mindset — you work to solve your own problems before asking for help