Global Senior Director of Social Marketing – Brand
Our client, an entertainment brand is looking for a Global Senior Director of Social Marketing.
- Develop and implement platform-specific global strategies to increase presence across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, as well as any emerging social media sites that allows us to continuously evolve and increases followers and drives engagement
- Clearly identify growth and engagement goals for each platform
- Help educate the value of social marketing and demonstrate the commercial application within the marketing funnel
- Develop the global v local social strategy to meet global brand needs v local marketing needs and create culture of partnerships with global and international teams
- Develop the overall look and feel for each label across platform specific channels
- Work with the creative team on content development calendar, optimization and platform-exclusive content creation across mediums to support the business objectives
- Work with media teams to develop organic v paid media strategy for social
- Develop and own data and analytics management and reporting across all social platforms. Use data tools to inform decisions.
- Oversee and execute posting or optimizing posts as needed, including adjusting copy, images, publish times, social partnerships and streaming
- Manage A/B testing and audience acquisition strategies in partnership with the brand marketing teams
- Work cross-functionally and cross territory, with the brand and creative teams on developing and testing new platforms and products
- Oversee community engagement across all platforms and use insights to more effectively engage following
- You have a minimum of 10 years global social media experience with 5 +years managing direct and cross functional international teams and a proven track record of success leading social media engagement.
- You possess a keen and discriminating visual eye, and are data/results focused with a proven ability to make decisions based on data.
- You have a strong passion for and deep understanding of all social channels and audience growth tactics with proven experience of creative, and relatable storytelling through social media.
- Your proficiency with social analytics/measurement and ability to recognize the difference between data and actionable insights is impressive!
- Your in-depth understanding of social media platforms, established and emerging, across the globe helps us identify new brand opportunities.
- You understand analytics tools and have a strong command of social media best practices with the ability to partner and collaborate with brand and creative teams to apply on-brand best practices.
- You’re an eager, analytical problem-solver with a testing mindset and ability to translate ambiguous concepts into action plans.
- You are a highly collaborative and motivating team player who can foster growth for team members and work independently with minimal supervision.