Director, Paid Social – Brand
Our client, a leading ecommerce platform, is looking for a Director, Paid Social to work remote.
- Reporting into the VP of Marketing, The Director, Paid Social Marketing will be responsible for managing large scale paid Facebook performance marketing campaigns to acquire customers and drive revenue across our own brands and our publisher shops.
- This entails researching and adopting best practices for user acquisition, growth hacking, conversion optimization, A/B testing and streamlining of processes that help identify and scale high-converting campaigns across Facebook and Instagram.
- You will also be responsible for leading a small team of paid social marketers and help improve efficiencies and drive scale across all of our accounts.
- You should be a data driven marketer with particular strength in Facebook acquisition marketing. In this role, you should feel comfortable identifying/optimizing opportunities and effectively handle the day-to-day tactical execution across the channel to drive growth, engagement and retention at scale.
- The ideal candidate should be creative, curious, technical, highly analytical and a great communicator.
- Manage, execute and help scale high volume of paid acquisition campaigns across 20+ Facebook ad accounts to drive profitable growth.
- Hands on campaign management
- Daily use of reporting, analytics and trend tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Looker, Facebook Ads Manager
- 6+ years experience managing paid Facebook performance marketing campaigns
- Experience managing paid social (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) campaigns at scale
- Direct response ecommerce experience on Facebook