Director of Performance Marketing- Brand
Our client, a cultural grocery delivery service is looking for a Director of Performance.
• Manage a large advertising budget and deliver to new user growth expectations while maintaining CAC goals
• Oversee a team across paid media channels (Paid Search, Display, Paid Social, Shopping, Affiliate, and more), ensuring new customer growth, and keeping in mind acquisition KPIs
• Ensure best practice set up and ongoing management of paid media campaigns across channels
• Develop optimization strategies with cross-functional teams like Data and Product, and create real competitive advantages for company
• Develop, maintain and grow strong relationships with relevant partners (internal and external) through leading development plans, campaign strategy, data strategy, reporting, and always-on performance management
• Work cross-functionally with internal product, merchandise & data teams to streamline reporting, campaign operations & data feeds
• Be the internal champion of all things performance marketing and customer acquisition
• Partner with our broader marketing team to forecast/plan monthly paid media budgets in-line with business objectives and targets.
• Develop channel knowledge, tech knowledge and skill-set of all direct reports.
• Stay on top of industry trends and implement best practices
• 8+years of digital marketing experience with an emphasis on customer acquisition in eCommerce/food delivery verticals
• Previous experience in efficiently handling over $30MM+/year in media budget is a MUST
• Hands-on experience with managing direct reports & partners
• Leadership: Executive presence to influence and communicate at all levels within the organization
• Experience with Test and Learn approach to drive channel performance
• Detailed understanding of advertising channels, how to unlock value and drive scale (Paid Search, Paid Social, Shopping, YouTube, Programmatic, Affiliate, etc.)
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills. Must love data and good at driving cross-platform learnings & efficiencies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Have a passion for making delicious, fresh groceries accessible to everyone!