Director of Digital Marketing – Brand
Our client, a Direct-to-consumer Brand is looking for a Director of Digital Marketing
- Directly manage the efficiency and ROI of our retargeting and acquisition campaigns across digital and non-digital marketing channels
- Oversee the roadmap of marketing campaigns across a short-term and long-term schedule
- Analyze KPIs related to marketing performance, media results, and promotional campaign results to forecast potential revenue tied to marketing efforts
- Oversee and direct the work of a Digital Marketing Analyst responsible for reviewing daily performance and generating weekly KPI reports
- Work cross-functionally across departments (such as Content, CX, and Operations) to coordinate all processes needed to develop, implement, and execute effective strategies across all areas of marketing (paid, social, earned media)
- Identify growth opportunities and develop market entry criteria to size new market opportunities
- You’re like us! You’re a self-starter, a go-getter, and get-it-doner. You thrive in fast-paced environments and like getting your hands dirty.
- You’re a numbers whisperer. You don't reach conclusions based solely on your gut, but consistently substantiate your decisions through data and statistics.
- You are not afraid of challenges. Taking large and calculated risks do not unnerve you and you embrace the responsibility.
- You combine your marketing expertise with a business mindset. You understand the broader picture and understand how marketing fits into it.
- You’re open-minded. To learning new things, being around new people, mentorship, feedback, and learning and growing in your role.
- You have passion. Maybe you’re an amateur pinball player, a writer, a car enthusiast, a side hustler. You know what it’s like to be a go-getter and you embrace it.
- You have a sense of humor. You know life’s too short to take yourself too seriously
- Applicants should have a college degree, preferably in a quantitatively-driven field such as Economics, Statistics, or Data Science, and be proficient with advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in the digital marketing field, preferably in DTC and consumer packaged goods, and directly managed budgets over $10 million.
- You have managed projects across different teams with clearly articulated quarterly and annual targets.