Data Scientist – Brand
Our client, a global entertainment brand is looking for a Data Scientist in their Bay Area office.
- Build predictive models and automated machine learning pipelines to guide marketing campaign strategies with applicable insights, by analyzing high velocity streaming data
- Work with colleagues across multiple teams (Marketing, Game and Data Science Engineering) on unique challenges at scale
- Design experiments to monitor important product metrics, understand causes of changes in metrics
- Research new algorithms to assess the efficacy of marketing campaigns and for real-time anomaly/breakout detection, e.g. fraud and bot detection
- Design experiments to answer targeted questions with hypothesis testing such as: 1) Understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends and 2) Identifying levers to help move key metrics.
- Experience with ads product development (e.g., DSP/ad-exchange/SSP) and is ideal
- Experience with Google BigQuery and Kubeflow and Looker is helpful
- Contributions to open source (e.g., R/python packages) is a plus
- Published papers in high impact peer-reviewed conferences or journals is ideal