Customer Success Manager – Brand
Our client, a logistics and technology startup is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join there team.
– Gather feedback from our customers and analyze customer data to identify the best practices.
– Perform weekly check-ins with a number of our customers and provide feedback for product improvements, bug fixes, or process changes
– Provide technical support to our customers and be able to escalate issues accordingly
– Build trust and create meaningful relationships among champions and key Executives within each account.
– Identify and forecast risk as well as growth opportunities within the portfolio.
– Ensure that our clients are having a great customer experience, understand the ROI of using our services, and help convert new clients
– Technically savvy and always interested in developing technology and applying that back to product asks
– Project manager at heart, able to check on multiple tasks effectively and result-driven
– Both great at written and verbal communication
– Bachelors preferred
– At least 3-5 years in customer experience preferred, or similar industry experience within a heavy customer-facing industry such as consulting, sales, or business development
– Experience in tech companies and startups a huge plus
– Intermediate excel skills
– Bias for action