CRM Manager – Brand
Our client, and eCommerce marketplace is looking for a CRM Manager.
- Drive the vision and strategy for our lifecycle and retention efforts to engage users and nurture long-term customer relationships and drive step-function growth in LTV
- Partner with Data, Creative, Merchandising and Product and Engineering teams to create a lifecycle marketing experience that activates and retains users with the purpose to increase lifetime value, boost revenue, and grow the brand.
- Conceptualize, develop, and optimize marketing programs, including lifecycle trigger programs and large scale campaigns, while ensuring that communication is optimized in a holistic and user-focused way
- Lead the evolution of our CRM capabilities by identifying opportunities to scale through technological innovation
- As the business impact of CRM grows, build and manage a high performing team of marketers and ensure their continued development and growth within the organization
- Define strategies to maximize impact while minimizing overhead effort through technology and process efficiency
- Manage best-in-class email strategies while developing a prioritized roadmap for expanding into additional customer messaging platforms
- Establish and streamline performance monitoring and reporting to continuously measure customer lifecycle performance and communicate results
- Lead strategic development efforts around additional programs to enhance long-term customer relationships, such as a customer loyalty program.
- 6+ years relevant marketing experience (retention, engagement, loyalty)
- 3+ years of active, hands-on experience with leading email / CRM platforms (e.g Klaviyo, Iterable, Braze, etc)
- Skilled in managing advanced & complex email personalization programs
- Experience in consumer ecommerce companies preferred
- Analytical and data driven with demonstrated ability to understand key performance drivers and turn insights into actionable and successful tactics
- Passionate about building great user experiences; must have a strong understanding of the user’s mindset and be deeply empathetic
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities
- Must love mentoring and guiding others; passionate about the advancement of the team and proven success in developing and promoting from within